Construction and Outdoor Fixtures and Fittings
The Group serves these markets through its 400 sales outlets in France and Spain offering over 40,000 different products from over 300 suppliers.
We provide support and advice to our customers throughout their project. Our experts, salespeople and sales outlet teams are with them every step of the way, offering complete and personalised solutions:
- Needs definition and dimensioning
- Submitting bids
- Guidance and expertise
- Project costing, detailed plans
- Sales outlet pick-up with loading assistance or worksite delivery
- Worksite support
Our logistics services
Five logistics platforms throughout France offer our customers immediate access to over 4000 essential products (to launch worksites, repair breakdowns, etc.). They can count on one- to two-day delivery at one of our sales outlets or customer worksites thanks to a direct purchasing circuit and optimal flexibility.
A fleet of utility vehicles and lorries (up to 32 tonnes) is located throughout France, available to deliver building materials to customer business locations or directly to their worksites.
Customised production and services
Two facilities in France for machining plastic sheets and pipes, butt welding and pipe wrap offer a unique service on the specialised distribution market. Frans Bonhomme technicians are available to provide support directly at customer worksites throughout France.
- Manufacturing of customized connectors, parts, containers
- Modifications on standard Frans Bonhomme catalogue products
- Pre-assembly to simplify work at the worksite
- Pipe pre-assembly
- Cutting, folding and welding sheets
A cement production facility enables the Group to provide manufactured cement products for construction needs: kerbs, manholes, etc.
Our online services
- Commercial sites serving clients 24/7
From any device, at any time, our customers can access our stocks in real time, at negotiated prices and can order their products in a few clicks for next-day pickup at the nearest sales outlet. A dedicated customer service team provides customer assistance, providing real-time responses to their questions.
- Dedicated websites for our Key Account customers
- The Group can adapt to customer wants and needs by offering a personalised experience for ordering products on specific markets.
- Punch Out
The Group provides fully secure e-transaction solutions for customer ordering and invoicing in liaison with your information systems.